Monday, December 19, 2011

Job Application Letters - Cover Letter Sample - Administrative

As administrative jobs carry a lot of responsibility, your cover letter must emphasize the ability to manage a busy office and tackle multiple tasks. A cover letter sample of an administrative job application like below may be used.

Don't forget to customize your cover letter sample. Administrative duties may vary from one job to another. Get to know the company first so you can tailor your skills to what they need.

ONLINE APPLICATION

Cover Letter Sample: Administrative Job Application

Your name, address and contact info here

Date

Name and address of company

Re: Job Vacancy #_________

Dear Mr___________,

First of all, thank you for offering such wonderful job opportunities at your web site. With reference to your need for an administrator, I feel my skills and talents satisfy the requirements and would like to apply for the same.

As detailed in my curriculum vitae, I have a rich and diverse work history in sales and media. Some skills and experience that I offer you include:

- High computer literacy and proficiency with standard office software (MS Office, Windows)

- Wide range of experience in general office duties including: payroll and billing, customer service, meeting and event coordination, office management, project supervision and orientation

- Excellent track record and high performance in a demanding environment

- Leadership, multi-tasking and managerial skills

- Superb communication skills, written and oral; fluent in 3 languages

While I am pleased with my current job, I feel it is time for me to find new challenges and opportunities. I believe your company's goals can provide just what I seek. I will contact you next week to schedule an interview.

Yours sincerely,

Job Application Letters - Cover Letter Sample - Administrative

ONLINE APPLICATION

No comments:

Post a Comment